Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mike Walker's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"You are tha bomb Adam. Thanks!!"

Mike Walker replied Nov 4, 2009 to "Little Drops of Water: 50 Years Later Part 2" Andy Fredericks(God Bless You) March 2000

13 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"Not a big deal, but I'm a Battalion Chief..."

Mike Walker replied Oct 1, 2009 to "Little Drops of Water: 50 Years Later Part 2" Andy Fredericks(God Bless You) March 2000

13 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"Thanks for putting up that link! Any way somebody can find part 1?"

Mike Walker replied Oct 1, 2009 to "Little Drops of Water: 50 Years Later Part 2" Andy Fredericks(God Bless You) March 2000

13 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"Chief, I would love to have all of the articles pertaining to this. Purty, purty Pl…"

Mike Walker replied Sep 26, 2009 to "Little Drops of Water: 50 Years Later Part 2" Andy Fredericks(God Bless You) March 2000

13 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"Far be it from me to stir the ole chili pot but... I use the cam on every fire. It…"

Mike Walker replied Jul 6, 2009 to Helmet Cams.... Liability or asset?

13 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"You sent me CD's "Layin the Big Lines" & " Pump Operations for Fire Protection S…"

Mike Walker replied Jul 5, 2009 to Video Proof of the differences of 1 3/4", 2 1/2" , fog nozzle vs. Smoothbore. This should settle any arguement!

26 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Shapiro

"Perhaps you are right about the age of the buildings, I've been a strong advocate fo…"

Mike Walker replied Jul 4, 2009 to Video Proof of the differences of 1 3/4", 2 1/2" , fog nozzle vs. Smoothbore. This should settle any arguement!

26 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Shapiro

"1 3/4" with a TFT constant gallonage 75 psi nozzle = 175 gpm (200 ft. line pumped at…"

Mike Walker replied Jul 4, 2009 to The required flow.

2 Jul 4, 2009

"Hey Paul I'm sure many pressure problems could/can be fixed. The problems I have ra…"

Mike Walker replied Jul 4, 2009 to Video Proof of the differences of 1 3/4", 2 1/2" , fog nozzle vs. Smoothbore. This should settle any arguement!

26 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Shapiro

"I go to the High-Rise Group, as it starts to open, an error comes up on my screen. T…"

Mike Walker replied Jun 20, 2009 to Who do we go to when there are problems with this web site?

4 Jun 20, 2009

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service