Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

"Little Drops of Water: 50 Years Later Part 2" Andy Fredericks(God Bless You) March 2000

Can anyone please post a link to this article? I cannot for the life of me find this article. I have Part 1 but not Part 2. Please help!!!!

Views: 2684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a copy by contacting Fire Engineering and requesting a back issue. I think it cost me $10.

Take Care,
Brett Graves
Have you found a copy yet? If not I may have one that I can e-mail you. Let me know.
I'd like a copy if you can find it. Thanks! cristinsenior@yahoo.com
Please send me an e-mail at roberth@pennwell.com and I will get a copy to you.
Bobby
Chief,

I would love to have all of the articles pertaining to this. Purty, purty Please?

Bobby Halton said:
Please send me an e-mail at roberth@pennwell.com and I will get a copy to you.
Bobby
March 2000, Vol. 153 No.3- if you can find an old copy somewhere it will be yours to keep.
Hope this helps.

Jim
Folks, you can download a copy of "LIttle Drops Part 2" here: http://downloads.pennnet.com/fe/misc/fredericks_littledrops2.pdf

Let me know if this works for you all. Please share the link with anyone who needs this article.
Thanks for putting up that link!

Any way somebody can find part 1?
You are welcome Captain Walker!

Mike Walker said:
Thanks for putting up that link!

Any way somebody can find part 1?
Not a big deal, but I'm a Battalion Chief...
No Sorry that is a big deal, my apologies Chief Walker. Bobby

Mike Walker said:
Not a big deal, but I'm a Battalion Chief...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service