Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Elliot Belote's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Any dispatch, we consider a fire call (we do not do ems; vollunteer dept). However,…"

Elliot Belote replied Dec 17, 2012 to What do you consider a Fire Call?

7 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Elliot Belote

"  I attended a class where the instructor broke it down to 2 categories; interior an…"

Elliot Belote replied Dec 17, 2012 to Is a Defensive attack really Defensive

15 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Floyd Wilks

"Volvos and VW definately has alot of magnesium. Alot of cars have magnesium in the s…"

Elliot Belote replied Oct 9, 2012 to Car fires with magnesium

22 Apr 29, 2013

"As Mr. Huston states, I would definately treat it as a truss. Another problem I see…"

Elliot Belote replied Aug 29, 2012 to Glass Stairs

3 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bill Carlisle

"No we have not, but I will definately look into it. I like the idea of healthy compe…"

Elliot Belote replied Jun 21, 2012 to Out-Of-The-Box Training Ideas

9 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Karl Grath

"I think the most important aspects of beings considered "firefighter fit" are muscul…"

Elliot Belote replied May 21, 2012 to How Do You Define Firefighter Fit?

9 May 23, 2015
Reply by Eric C.

"I dont think big city departments really do this due to unions and liability. The on…"

Elliot Belote replied Feb 4, 2012 to Do any US departments offer opportunities to come and work with them for firefighters from oversees?

1 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Elliot Belote

"Thank you very much Mr. Collatz."

Elliot Belote replied Dec 23, 2011 to Looking for sample SOPs/SOGs for Gators/Quads/ATVs

2 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Elliot Belote

"To have en effective size-up, the best thing that I have learned is COAL WAS WEALTH.…"

Elliot Belote replied Dec 22, 2011 to size up ?

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Mr. Shultz,       Our department has just recently purchased the Pack Tracker and us…"

Elliot Belote replied Dec 21, 2011 to Scott Pack Tracker Locater

4 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Matthew Shultz

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service