Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Bill Carlisle's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Very useful info, thanks for sharing, Thank god we have not encountered this yet, Bu…"

Bill Carlisle replied Oct 1, 2012 to Something Interesting " Sucide Bags'

4 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mike France

"To add another thought , The glass is going to be extremely slippery ,even if still…"

Bill Carlisle replied Sep 5, 2012 to Glass Stairs

3 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bill Carlisle

"It is kinda scary to think of everything that can go wrong with these,but also think…"

Bill Carlisle replied Jun 13, 2011 to LP Gas Powered Lawn Equipment

2 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Bill Carlisle

"Members showing up for a call that has not been around for yearly evoc re-certificat…"

Bill Carlisle replied Jun 1, 2011 to How Many Things Can You Find That Bother You?

7 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Arthur Garcia

"Brian, your department is like mine small rural and 10+ members (active) and we woul…"

Bill Carlisle replied May 13, 2011 to Scene Size-Up Issues

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

"In our department the chief usually goes to the scene the rest of us respond to stat…"

Bill Carlisle replied Apr 6, 2011 to firts due on fires? command unit or apparatus?

28 May 16, 2011
Reply by Brian Jones

"Volunteer dept, Soda Machine owned by us, meals usually take out (pizza & wings)…"

Bill Carlisle replied Mar 29, 2011 to Vending machines in Fire Stations

3 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Stoudt

"What a treat to hear that, That is something you seldom hear from kids or adults, I…"

Bill Carlisle replied Mar 23, 2011 to The Other Day

2 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Good news, now to add to the budget for replacement lens and bulbs for the apparatus…"

Bill Carlisle replied Sep 8, 2010 to New York State Blue Light Legislation

3 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by THOMAS D HORNE

"I hate say it ,but i see in 10 years the depts. in my town merging, and fleet reduct…"

Bill Carlisle replied Sep 1, 2010 to Where do you See the Fire Service in 10 years from Now

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Larry Glover

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service