Agency structure:
Combination fire department
Web site:
http://www.fireengineering.com

Comment Wall:

• Kristofer DeMauro

Howdy ma'am.
  • Matt Thomson

Ha! No explanation necessary... He suffers the same affliction.
  • Kristofer DeMauro

I am at the fire house Saturday, I'll call ya or call me.
  • Scotty Stokes

I have a lady that handles all the volunteer info for me. Her name is Jenn Knowlton, she can be reached at
    1husker-wildcat@cox.net thank you
  • James Schneider

Done. Ya happy? :)
  • James Schneider

If only you knew how long it took me to spell my name.

Took 38 years to realize you don't spell farm "E-I-E-I-O"
    :)
  • Mike Walker

I would love to go to FDIC but I doubt it. I typically only get to do things like that if I can figure out how to get a job at it....

Take care and be happy
  • Todd McKee

Welcome, to the site feel free to check out my web site at www.hazmatohio.com
  • Mitch Nordmeyer

Hey Jenn,
    Thanks again for inviting me to join! Already had some neat messages and invitations. Have a great day!!
    Mitch
  • Mitch Nordmeyer

FDIC will be on my list for sure!! Yes, I do hope I get to fly with you again....soon!
  • Jim Hester

Thanks!
  • Ryan Lawson

Not sure. The city has stopped all "out of state travel" so if they do they will have to do it on their own dime. FTM!
  • David Ebel

Please allow me to invite you to a site designed by responders for responders... the crew that is doing it is CISM multilevel trained and are there for the guys after the bad calls. It helps the responders that do not yet have a team or would be worried that they asking for help would be seen as weakness. Please join and share it when you can. As a chaplain with over 25 years of service to fire departments I am excited with it's potential to provide support.

Visit Emergency and Disaster Responders
    Chaplain David Ebel
  • Matt Green

Thanks for the add... Mead is west of Durant, pretty much on the Texas border. If your familiar with Hwy. 75, or Lake Texoma, then your familiar with the area. Have a great weekend!
  • Matt Thomson

Thanks for the mag... upgrading whenever they start classes again, my guess is May or June but you know how this industry is!
  • Wesley Rogers

I will try. We both know that will be a difficult task.
  • Wesley Rogers

Thanks-nice to hear from you!
  • Matt Thomson

Make an appointment at the chiropractor for Monday morning. We're landing Navy style this week. See you Thursday.
  • robert biggs

Hello Jenn
    Just want to say hi and will talk to you soon
  • Mark Belanger

Hi Jenn, Thanks again for that wonderful meal. It was much needed if you know what I mean... :-)) I would love to see that picture of me with the POPE. You have to send it to me. belanger99@comcast.net
  • Jenn Ross..aka "J-RO"

Well I figured he was, but fdic was awesome this year, best I've been to in a long time. Look for me when you fly, I'm working the total month so I can take June off, I feel like I'm living at the airport.. Keep the chief out of trouble???
    take care and stay in touch.
  • Kelly Ross

Jenn, I have been terrible about checking this regularly so I apologize. What class did you want to ask me about?
  • Kelly Ross

What kind of class are you guys doing?
  • Mark Belanger

I’m doing well thanks – enjoying the summer…Hope all is well with you.
    Mark
  • Matt Thomson

Yeah, so far anyway. Oral is done and we're halfway through the sims. I'll be back probably mid July for OE.
  • Nelson Ojeda

Hi there, Thanks for the welcome!
  • Nelson Ojeda

Hi Jenn!
    Thank you for sending me the Training info. I was trying to see th web site but I don't think its working.
    The training sessions are looking good... I'm really exciting about it.
  • Scott Clark

Thanks for the training schedule- I appreciate it!

Scott
  • Terrell Ogilvie

I didn't get the flyer. Could you send it to via email?
  • Nelson Ojeda

Hi Jenn,
    How is it going with the website?
  • Nelson Ojeda

What you need? check out ours www.openfireacademy.org www.academiaabiertaparabomberos.org
  • Nelson Ojeda

Is it a lot of people getting signed up for the training weekend?
  • Nelson Ojeda

Jenn contact Michael Finney on my list of friends. He might help you out with the web site.
  • Spencer L. Garden

hey jen whatsup? just left a message for the fire engineering lady when is the training weekend up there again??? sept. 13th and 14th????? went to see gordan graham speak yesterday in stillwater. he was awesome and very funny. applying risk management the way he does it in the fire service is an awesome idea. how is your daughter??

spencer
  • Spencer L. Garden

i thought it was in sept. did you get the numbers of caldwell and marlar?? hey, What did chief halton say he would sponsor me with??? i pay for way out there and i-hot classes and he would pay for entry or what??? don't really remember. i appreciate it. hope all goes well with your daughter. take care.... c ya soon. spencer