Department:
Broken Arrow Fire Department
Title/rank:
Training Officer
Years of public service:
Agency structure:
Paid fire department
Top issues in your department:
GROWTH, GROWTH, GROWTH and Growing pains! FTM! EGH! PTB! RFB! KTF! DTRT!
Professional Qualifications:
EMT - Paramedic, Fire Service Training Instructor, EMS Instructor, heavy rigger for OKTF-1.
Topics you provide training for:
Fire Academies, Firefighter Survival, Rescue, and EMS.
Areas of expertise:
EMS and Rescue
Bio:
I am currently a TO for the Broken Arrow Fire Department. WOW! The shift boys have no idea how good they have it. I do love my job, it is truly an honor to teach and train tomorrows heroes. I am also an active member of the Mid-America F.O.O.L.S. Tulsa Metro chapter and a member of Oklahoma Task Force One USAR as a heavy rigger.

Comment Wall:

Load Previous Comments
  • JD Dulworth

Anything for my Tulsa Metro brothers! You and RB did a hell of a job this weekend, keep up the great work!!!
  • Jim Hester

Your welcome Bro. Keep in touch.
  • Jenn Ross..aka "J-RO"

Ryan, Thanks for letting me bring my guest Mike Ciampo to the Fools Meeting Monday. He is a amazing person. Has the passion for the job no doubt. I'll think about you monday when I'm back flying for a few days.
    I would like you to know we are planning and by the 21march I will have everything for Teresa about a training weekend were having in May 30,31 with Ray mccormack fdny again and TOny Piontek from Green bay. We're trying to find houses to burn and tear up. SO any idea let us know.
    Stay safe and see you at the next meeting Jennie