Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Russ Chapman's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Art Conventinal Ponns duel jacket fire hose. Doesn't get any more basic than that! "

Russ Chapman replied Mar 17, 2009 to The best 21/2" light-weight hose?

14 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"Go Dad! "

Russ Chapman replied Mar 17, 2009 to The best 21/2" light-weight hose?

14 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"Bro Don't get lulled into the light weight hose thing. It does not work. The weight…"

Russ Chapman replied Mar 16, 2009 to The best 21/2" light-weight hose?

14 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"Art Check out Kochek. I heard they are working on a one piece built elbow with a bui…"

Russ Chapman replied Feb 6, 2009 to High pressure PRVs

17 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Russ Chapman

"Mike Excuse me if I am ingnorant of the fold, but the FDNY fold is carried on the sh…"

Russ Chapman replied Jan 20, 2009 to How do you Stretch and Advance Your Attack Lines?

32 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Art Zern

"Men Ray....you need to do a video on the stretch for standpipes. Please add in the i…"

Russ Chapman replied Jan 20, 2009 to How do you Stretch and Advance Your Attack Lines?

32 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Art Zern

"Has he heard of an extreme wind driven fire? We all know this is due to ventilation.…"

Russ Chapman replied Oct 27, 2008 to "You take those babies out..." Is this Guy Serious?

7 May 28, 2009
Reply by Joe Pantaleo

"Same here. Blew right behind the FDC. Stamford CT had a riser let go about 10 months…"

Russ Chapman replied Jun 9, 2008 to LDH to supply FDC

6 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Russ Chapman

"There's got to be a way to isolate the standpipe from the sprinkler, or you would no…"

Russ Chapman replied Jun 8, 2008 to LDH to supply FDC

6 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Russ Chapman

"Boy.....I just did a whole huge reply and the system ate it!!!!! Anyway, Mike I thin…"

Russ Chapman replied Jun 7, 2008 to LDH to supply FDC

6 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Russ Chapman

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service