Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

HazMat Placards to Success

Information

HazMat Placards to Success

HazMat Placards to Success will provide a step by step process for response to a Hazardous Materials incident.

Members: 85
Latest Activity: Nov 28, 2017

Discussion Forum

"Shake & Bake" 4 Replies

Started by Todd McKee. Last reply by Todd McKee Apr 1, 2014.

Chemical & Biological Agent Production (Indicators & Warnings) 1 Reply

Started by Todd McKee. Last reply by Todd McKee Dec 5, 2012.

Arisine 2 Replies

Started by Todd McKee. Last reply by Todd McKee Jun 28, 2012.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of HazMat Placards to Success to add comments!

Comment by Jason Hoevelmann on July 22, 2009 at 7:16pm
Thanks from as well, I appreciate and stay safe.
Comment by Nick Morgan on July 22, 2009 at 6:38pm
Todd, thanks for the invite brother! Always looking to learn more.
Stay safe!
Comment by Greg Wyant on July 22, 2009 at 12:35pm
Thanks for the invite
Comment by Tom Bentley on July 22, 2009 at 11:41am
Todd, thank you for the invite. I am hoping that I might gain some new information from the members on here about the new Organic Peroxide placard that has come out. The red and yellow one that is on the front cover of the 2008 ERG. I know some of the basics about it, but I am hoping someone will give me the whole story about this placard. I cannot find anything out there about it.
Comment by Todd McKee on July 21, 2009 at 4:15pm
EDDIE! WELCOME!
Comment by Todd McKee on July 21, 2009 at 4:14pm
SHAUNA & LESLIE:
WELCOME!!
Comment by Eddie Henderson on July 21, 2009 at 8:56am
Thanks for the invite Todd. Would love to join this group.
Eddie Henderson
Comment by Jetty Middelkoop on July 21, 2009 at 2:55am
By accident I am just having a discussion on placards / warning signs, as last week 3 people fell unconscious in a manure tank and one of them died. A question out of the field was, why not placard manure tanks. In our country, manure tanks are not seen as dangerous goods with regard to road transport, so there is no obligation to put an official hazmat placard on.
I think however that it would be wise to put a warning sign on the man h*** cover - any suggestions / existing warning signs?
Comment by Todd McKee on May 28, 2009 at 3:14pm
Welcome to the world's greatest training site. This is where the serious trainers come to train & learn from each other. Please allow me to invite you to the group called "HAZMAT PLACARDS TO SUCCESS". This group is for the firefighter, the EMA officer, and the HazMat Technician. I would love to hear what you have to say. This is a great time to join the group as our main focus is currently the first stages of the HazMat Incident.

Your friend,
Todd McKee

Members (84)

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service