Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Art Zern's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, Some day, some pub. I actually think we are in agreement, for the most part.…"

Art Zern replied Nov 24, 2008 to What is your departments' primary ventilation?

86 Dec 3, 2008

"Jim, The differences in the thought process between a Company Officer and a Battali…"

Art Zern replied Nov 24, 2008 to What is your departments' primary ventilation?

86 Dec 3, 2008

"Michael, I'm a bit confused, in an earlier post on this thread you said "As to sett…"

Art Zern replied Nov 21, 2008 to What is your departments' primary ventilation?

86 Dec 3, 2008

"Ian and Jim, Thanks for continuing this discussion. I don’t know who will read this…"

Art Zern replied Nov 15, 2008 to What is your departments' primary ventilation?

86 Dec 3, 2008

"Ian, Dead on. I was sure after reading your comments that you had a good handle on…"

Art Zern replied Nov 14, 2008 to What is your departments' primary ventilation?

86 Dec 3, 2008

"Ian, Your brief comments regarding VES are headed in the right direction, I take is…"

Art Zern replied Nov 13, 2008 to What is your departments' primary ventilation?

86 Dec 3, 2008

"Jim, I think the use of PPV as part of an initial fire attack is limited in many pa…"

Art Zern replied Nov 12, 2008 to What is your departments' primary ventilation?

86 Dec 3, 2008

"Frank and Jim, Perhaps a little further explanation is in order. RECEO or RECEO VS…"

Art Zern replied Nov 9, 2008 to Question on Ithe Initial Fire Ground Size Up

33 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Jim Mason

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service