Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Accelerant Detection Canine / Investigations

Information

Accelerant Detection Canine / Investigations

Site where fellow canine handlers can exchange ideas, training information and fire scene information.

Members: 15
Latest Activity: Dec 1, 2015

Discussion Forum

Where to train or purchase "trained" dogs 3 Replies

Started by Michael Scanzera. Last reply by Terry McGrath Sep 4, 2008.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Accelerant Detection Canine / Investigations to add comments!

Comment by Christopher Huston on May 3, 2012 at 7:20am
ATF K9 Rosie, who responded to 960 fires during here career, has passed away. Thank you for your service, you will be missed and honored. Learn more about Rosie here:
http://www.atf.gov/press/releases/2012/05/050212-sf-accelerant-dete...
Comment by Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI on May 3, 2012 at 7:07am

Hi Veroncia, looks like a very good group!  Nice site!

Comment by Joe Stern on April 9, 2012 at 8:43pm

What types of breeders do you look for in regard to purchasing a future Crime puppy?

Comment by Christopher Huston on December 14, 2011 at 2:54pm

Good afternoon. Just wanted to post some activity in this thread. I am working towards my Investigator certification and wish to become a handler. Most likely I will pursue the State Farm program as my area is small bedroom communities. Please post any words of wisdom. Thanks

Comment by Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI on November 26, 2009 at 9:17am
As far as I know they are public records, are you wanting to look up something special on a case?
Comment by Jan Harkner-Abbs on November 23, 2009 at 11:18am
Hi Michael,
Aren't the court docs public information? I've not accessed any of them but will ask my husband how that's done.
Comment by Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI on November 20, 2009 at 12:44am
End of the fall season, what is new with all the handlers?
Comment by Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI on September 9, 2009 at 7:48am
Greatings everyone. Any issues to talk about?
Comment by Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI on July 7, 2009 at 9:41am
Hey fellow k-9 units. This site was set up for us to talk about issues. One issue I am looking for information on is case history in court settings and history of testimony from handlers.
Comment by Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI on April 7, 2009 at 7:25am
Skip, When is the IAAI Fire Arson conference in Indiana this year? Want to get Howard and I signed up. Indy was very interesting. Bailey left locations of numerous golf tees in the scene.

Members (15)

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service