I am looking for information on vending machines in stations for a research project.
1. What type of department are you reporting from; career only, volunteer only, or combination?
2. Who owns / operates the vending consessions in the station?
3. What type of vending items do you have; food, beverage, or both?
4. Do you mandate any nutritional requirement for the snacks? If so, how was the requirement implemented, through an SOP or within a service contract?
5. If you have transitioned to a more healthy selection of snacks did you run into any problems / issues? If so how were they addressed?
Volunteer Dept., Soda machine , Owned by the Company
Snacks are allowed and provided by the Department , once a week after Drill , No to question #4 , Meals cooked by station crew are cooked and planned by the crew.
Dinner provided once a month by Kitchen crew , planned once a month in advance .
Bottled Water / gatorade provided by the Dept. as well as Coffee