Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mike France's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"A combination of both and some degree of Mentoring from those who came before you ma…"

Mike France replied May 29, 2013 to What makes you a better Fire Officer - Experience or Education?

15 May 29, 2013
Reply by John K. Murphy

"Chief , I will be more than happy to , i've asked our EMS freinds for more info , as…"

Mike France replied Oct 4, 2012 to Something Interesting " Sucide Bags'

4 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mike France

"Outstanding class last night , Actually working bringing u back down here . Have to…"

Mike France replied May 4, 2012 to TIR - Thermal Insult Recognition (FETC)

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Mike France

""

Mike France replied Mar 21, 2012 to 2012 Recruit NY , Statewide Recruitment for Firefighters

1 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Mike France

"We Identifty our Exterior Firefighters two ways Accountilbilty Tag - they carry 2 Ye…"

Mike France replied Feb 16, 2012 to Exterior Member identification

6 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Dan Rice

"In the Words of Chief Goldfeder, A probie should be the First in and The last to Lea…"

Mike France replied Nov 15, 2011 to What gives these young kids the right to ask "why?" They should do as I say without question!

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Mike France

"Contract it to American testing , they come in and do all the Ground ladders and Lad…"

Mike France replied Nov 10, 2011 to Ground ladder annual service testing

3 Nov 19, 2011

"Thanks , there is very little around here in NY to teach this stuff."

Mike France replied Nov 4, 2011 to Ladder Bailout

8 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Hoevelmann

"Would like to use for our guys to watch.  "

Mike France replied Nov 4, 2011 to Ladder Bailout

8 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Hoevelmann

" Being one caight in the middle here , I've learned to ask , not Why , but can you e…"

Mike France replied Nov 3, 2011 to What gives these young kids the right to ask "why?" They should do as I say without question!

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Mike France

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service