Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Todd "Walt" Walton's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm all for continuing education because the fire service is constantly changing in…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Jan 29, 2010 to Continuing Ed for the Fire Service

9 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Todd "Walt" Walton

"Brad, Adam's comment about high idle gave me a thought. On our 2002 Sutphen you need…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Jan 20, 2010 to Truck Work / Hard Work

9 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Brad McBrier

"Brad, I think the tennis ball trick was found on the VES website that Brad Hoff sugg…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Jan 19, 2010 to Truck Work / Hard Work

9 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Brad McBrier

"Get the trucks out. Take them out in the community and set them up. See where you ca…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Jan 18, 2010 to Truck Work / Hard Work

9 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Brad McBrier

"Couple thoughts here. First, I've noticed a lot of people like to point out what is…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Jan 18, 2010 to Lack of Leadership ?

12 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Keith Whitmore

"My brand preference is not E-One after being around a couple of them and I have no e…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Jan 17, 2010 to Used Quints

8 Jan 26, 2010

"Let's get some of the basics out of the way. The MM will have a lower overall height…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Jan 17, 2010 to Mid-mount aerials vs. rear-mount aerials

1 Jan 17, 2010

"The Hi Lift jacks are also known as Handy Man jacks to some. They are versatile and…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Jan 6, 2010 to Hi-lift Jacks

2 Jan 6, 2010

"Larry, when I mentioned staking the struts that was to keep them from slipping out f…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Jan 1, 2010 to Stabilization and Rescue Struts

4 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Larry Lasich

"Actually since the struts are so quick and easy to set up placing them on both sides…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Dec 31, 2009 to Stabilization and Rescue Struts

4 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Larry Lasich

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service