Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey we see alot of bad stuff in this profession. Some people handle it and others...…"

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood replied Apr 1, 2013 to FIREFIGHTER MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES

1 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Fire Chief Billy Greenwood

"Mike this is interesting. Pretty new and hasn't exploded in call volume yet. They sa…"

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood replied Oct 1, 2012 to Something Interesting " Sucide Bags'

4 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mike France

"Thanks Jonah, the issue with the TIC is they read the thermal signature and if the h…"

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood replied Aug 23, 2012 to Yup. It looks like we are going to the basement!

2 Aug 23, 2012

"Thank You Mike   It was a really good show!  Some have expressed that they have been…"

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood replied Sep 6, 2011 to The Mayday - Listen to the backstory on "Tap the Box"

4 Sep 6, 2011

"John, It was my pleasure to have you on Tap the Box. Hurricane Irene was downgraded…"

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood replied Sep 2, 2011 to The Mayday - Listen to the backstory on "Tap the Box"

4 Sep 6, 2011

"This is how our organization is set up. The Fire Chief and the Deputy Fire Chief's a…"

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood replied Jul 26, 2011 to Fire / Police Chief's Overtime taken away from the City Council

3 Jul 26, 2011

"Mike,   I would be honored to be part of the line-up.  Thanks for the vote of confid…"

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood replied Jun 23, 2011 to First Day at NYS Chiefs

6 Jun 23, 2011

"Callie I agree it is very important to be in the public's eye. More often times than…"

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood replied May 24, 2011 to How can I get my department more involved with the public?

11 May 30, 2011

"It all comes back to whether the firefighter has a mandatory (law) for minimum crite…"

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood replied May 24, 2011 to Can 'Failure to Train' Lead to Litigation?

3 May 24, 2011

"Documents that can be used for credibility to a policy or procedure.   NFPA 1500 NFP…"

Fire Chief Billy Greenwood replied May 24, 2011 to 2 in 2 out Help

5 May 24, 2011

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service