Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Shareef Abdu Nur's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"My department does not have any formal SOG's/SOP's in regards to PT. We are all enco…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Dec 24, 2009 to PT on shift?

15 Dec 26, 2009

"We use a Firehouse program. I am not sure how much it costs but it is the same progr…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Nov 3, 2009 to training log sheets

13 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Todd Jennings

"Larry Laisch hit it right on the head. Great reply!"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Oct 22, 2009 to elevated master stream!!!!

7 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"I would keep it simple with only 4 sides. If as the IC, you assigned me and my compa…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Oct 17, 2009 to a-b-c-d...e-f-g?

2 Oct 17, 2009

"In our areas the ambulances are all ALS and are called Squads. They are staffed with…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Oct 17, 2009 to Fire Dept. Ambulance Firefighting Tools

20 Oct 17, 2009

"John K. Murphy, Great answer. the procedure you mentioned is fair and unbiased. We d…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Oct 17, 2009 to Improper Conduct by a senior officer

10 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Eric Hackett

"I agree with Bryan Lafleur. He hit it dead on the head! For example, My shift was or…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Aug 22, 2009 to What is Brotherhood is the FIRE SERVICE? DO you live it or just talk it?

21 Dec 7, 2009

"In our area, Squad(Ambo) crews respond to a working structure with every intent on g…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Aug 22, 2009 to Fire Dept. Ambulance Firefighting Tools

20 Oct 17, 2009

"Brandon Erbe hit the nail right on the head. Great job and great insight!"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Aug 18, 2009 to Holding the Attack Line

17 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Larry Glover

"As it was stated by the others, it is very difficult to address this issue because I…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Aug 18, 2009 to Tactics and hoseline choice

13 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Pascal Marchand

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service