Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Shareef Abdu Nur's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Bricault is absolutely correct! I would also like to humbly add that at 75 ft in the…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Sep 11, 2011 to Straight Bore Nozzle on 75ft Quint

8 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Todd "Walt" Walton

"I respectfully disagree.  I am a Muslim and my religion is that of Islam. Saying tha…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Jul 4, 2011 to Scott Air Pack 2.2 positive presure

5 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Larry Lasich

"That is beautiful to hear and I pray that more people take into consideration what w…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Mar 24, 2011 to The Other Day

2 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Positive pressure ventilation and positive pressure attack are very good methods whe…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Feb 3, 2011 to Be Careful with PPV-Good Video

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

"We have increased our mutual and automatic aid agreements. Also, we have been exerci…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Nov 30, 2010 to Maintaining Response Integrity

5 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by John K. Murphy

"I love the lapel mics. They work great for us at both my career and part time depart…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Nov 24, 2010 to Lapel Microphones, Or Not

18 Nov 27, 2010

"With us, when a MAYDAY is called, the IC will immediately order all operating Compan…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Nov 24, 2010 to RIT Team communications with Command during operations.

1 Nov 24, 2010

"Yes, it should be investigated and prosecuted as a Hate Crime. A noose has no way of…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Nov 16, 2010 to Nooses in the Firehouse - prank or hate crime?

4 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by John K. Murphy

"Great idea! We'll start using this immediately. Thanks!"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Nov 16, 2010 to Which Way is Out?

9 Nov 24, 2010

"Our Engines carry, 600 ft of 2 1/2" dead load with a gated wye that gates down to 1…"

Shareef Abdu Nur replied Nov 16, 2010 to Hose Deployment

14 Nov 16, 2010

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service