Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Ricky Teter's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"There has got to be a combination of both, firefighters need the knowledge provided…"

Ricky Teter replied Feb 5, 2010 to Certificates or Experience? Which is more important to you?

13 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Londo

"My theory for the protection is if there are flames and smoke venting from a window…"

Ricky Teter replied Jan 8, 2010 to Fog Tip vs Straight Tip Nozzles on Elevated Master Stream

20 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Just my opinion, but I prefer to have the fog tip on the elevated master stream. Our…"

Ricky Teter replied Jan 5, 2010 to Fog Tip vs Straight Tip Nozzles on Elevated Master Stream

20 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Sounds like you are fighting an uphill battle Brother! I feel for you and wish you l…"

Ricky Teter replied Oct 20, 2009 to Stairwell lay

12 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Russ Chapman

"We have many 3 or 4 story buildings in our first in area that have outside or balcon…"

Ricky Teter replied Oct 16, 2009 to Stairwell lay

12 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Russ Chapman

"I don't have any experience with the Cleveland Load, so I'm not much help there, but…"

Ricky Teter replied Sep 29, 2009 to High-rise packs

19 Oct 20, 2009

"jason, Who is the manufacturer of the water thief in your picture? I like that conce…"

Ricky Teter replied May 6, 2009 to High Rise Stuff

11 May 9, 2009

"A smooth bore nozzle is the prefered weapon of selection for standpipe operations, w…"

Ricky Teter replied May 1, 2009 to High Rise Stuff

11 May 9, 2009

"It is just another operating channel on their radio system. Many departments will sw…"

Ricky Teter replied Apr 29, 2009 to What does Fire Ground mean

1 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Ricky Teter

"In Denver we are taught to deploy single firefighter 24' extension ladders and it is…"

Ricky Teter replied Apr 8, 2009 to Single Firefighter 35' Ladder Raise

4 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Zig Markowski III

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service