Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Does anyone have a ventilation power point presentation that I could use for a 2 hour presentation?
I would appreciate any help on where to look.

Views: 2049

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I have some. Send me your email addressand I'll email them as an attachment to you. I work again on Tues so will send them then. dubree.douglas@rigov.org
Check out this video. It not a PowerPoint as you requested but can suppplment anything you recieve or put together.

http://community.fireengineering.com/video/video/show?id=1219672%3A...

Stay Safe!

P.J.
PJ

Thanks for the info. It looks like something I can use

Dan
Check out this website, it has several ventilation PPTs.

http://feti.lsu.edu/municipal/NFA/TRADE/
Nick

Thanks for the Info. I am having some trouble opening it, is it password protected?

I appreciate the help
Be true to the training.

Dan Weaver
Its not password protected, but I have heard of people having trouble opening some fo the files. I think it has to do with computer settings. Anyways, give me your email and I'll send you some stuff.
Nick

Thanks for the help. My email is 5weavers@digitalpath.net
You have mail
Hey Brent..Do u have any firetraining powerpoints, videos or anything that u can share??
email is ffbordelon@yahoo.com

Brent Sanger said:
Refresher - Ventilation Basics.ppt
Here is one I used for monthly training for all the departments in my county, as part of the countywide training program we have here. Once a month all the departments come together for a training class. right now I am the county training officer, so all the classes are my responsibility to present (and in some cases create). Hope this helps you. It covers more than just ventilation, as there are things that you need to understand to ventilate properly that are not normally covered in a traditional ventilation class. Use it, let me know what you think of it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service