Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Ben Simonds's Comments

Comment Wall (16 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 9:37pm on March 16, 2009, SHANE SMITH said…
Hey, I am sorry, I hope all is well with you, Dig this....the other night at our chapter meeting they voted me as FOOL of the year and one of the perks is I am sponsered to attend the convention. So I talked to the wife and it looks like we will be heading that way. I am very excited.
Hows life? Been fishing at all

Shane
At 9:56am on March 1, 2009, Tim Kelahan said…
Yes why Miss me?
At 11:12am on January 16, 2009, Sean D Wisner said…
Brother Ben,
Fill us in on the details of the Alaska Leadership Conference... Very cool. I am trying to get funding to come down for it.
Sean
At 5:51pm on January 12, 2009, SHANE SMITH said…
Hey Brother WTF !!!!! Tell me you werent in Seattle and didn't call??? Let me guess OC was about 65-68 degrees?? How nice is that !! All is good drop me a line sometime.
At 9:18pm on January 7, 2009, Ben Fleagle said…
Hey!!! You ain't got no chatter goin on har'! WTF? How you doin? I just got off the phone with Greg Coon, he says its -30 there. Wanna trade? I'm tired of -50.
At 9:16pm on November 23, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Hey Ben

I know you've been in touch with the others, so I have stressed to much about calling. Mainly because the phone is ringing so much I can't hardly get a call out myself. I will call you tonight if I can. Thanks for being there.

Ben
At 7:47pm on November 15, 2008, Rick Lasky said…
Thanks buddy and yes I did. Thanks brother!!! Email me your mailing address at rick@prideandownership.com, your size and I'll take care of you.

Be safe pal!
At 2:17pm on November 7, 2008, Brent Kaiser said…
Hey Ben, hope you are feeling better Brother. Zinc and vitamin C helps. Unless it's a hangover, then a bloody mary usually works better :) I put some new pictures up from the convention, enjoy.
At 4:44pm on October 3, 2008, Tim Kelahan said…
Whats up little Brother Ben -
Make it home OK?
Do I get an invite to the leadership conference or what?
At 12:23pm on September 25, 2008, Casey Johnson said…
I'm listening to Alex tell war stories... The burning starts when he runs out of hot air.
At 6:44pm on August 16, 2008, Rick Lasky said…
Look forward to it brother. What a great state with great people!

Be safe
At 9:04pm on July 21, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Sweet numbers. We've been busy until today. Been slow. Caught a job with the City last shift, had some fun. Tryin' out our new N.Y. Roof hooks. The City boys were'nt sure just what they were. After watching the damage they do, I think there interest was peaked a bit.

Ben
At 6:56pm on July 19, 2008, Ellen Brown said…
Hi Ben...We sure did miss you guys too. I am so sorry that we couldn't make it out to Seattle. We sure missed a great time.
At 12:41am on July 17, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Brother,

Just posted a blog on my page that gives voice to the many thoughts pounding around in my head. Please read and comment. I'm haunted by the Convention as it has left a clear mark on me.

Remember that we are your closest fellow FOOLS, and though we get busy, we do not forget you. We have shared much in a short span of time.

Tod and I met and discussed the Convention possibilities. I'll keep you posted on what we have. No rush though, we're going to take our time.

Keep the Faith Brother,

Ben
At 9:54pm on July 15, 2008, Todd McKee said…
Please take a look a the group called HazMat News and Training. Your input is welcomed and valuable! Todd McKee
At 9:43pm on July 15, 2008, Sven Schievink said…
Hey Ben, Welcome to the Forum Brother :) What a great time last week huh? Hard to believe its been a week since you were in Seattle. I see you joined Chads group, look on my profile and Join the FOOLS Group. Take Care Ben....Later, Sven

PS Dont forget to email me, then I can give you my home email....stillloking for one of those XXL Grey Shirts!...lol

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service