Tim Olk

Male

Profile Information:

Lives in:
Northbrook Illinois
Department:
Region Director ( Illinois,Indiana,Wisconsin,Michigan,Iowa,Missouri ) International Fire Photographers Association
Title/rank:
Photo Unit
Years of public service:
Agency structure:
other
Professional Qualifications:
Fire Photography
State Certified FF2
Fire Scene Photographer
Bio:
Tim Olk
Northbrook Illinois
847) 539-9755
Web site:
http://www.olkee.smugmug.com

Comment Wall:

• Phil Lemire

Hello Tim, are you a Ma. Jake?
    Phil
  • DAVE PAFF

You da man!
  • DAVE PAFF

Tim, as seriously sad and unfortunate for the fire on South Jackson in Wkgn, you put up some very good photos on your page. All the guys appreciate your work.

-Dave
  • Brian Kazmierzak

Thanks for the add, keep the pictures coming brother!
  • Sean Stumbaugh

Hey Tim,

Contrary to the photo I actually do have a head! Thanks for pulling me in, look forward to talking with you over this contraption!

Sean
  • Tedra

Hey Mimmy, thanks for the invite. Hugs
  • Jim Nichols

Hey Tim, Great pics,keep it up we appreciate it!!
  • bill noonan

thanks, you do great work...bill
  • Mark Ryan

Thanks for the add. Looking forward to seeing all the pics! great Job !
  • Pat Travers

Thanks for the add! Great photos! Keep it up!
  • John Mogan

Yeah you need some 14th battalion action shots!!
  • Julie Simmons

Thanks for the add!
  • Timothy Overly

Thanks for the add. Stay safe
  • Albert W. Schlick III

We scheduled it and cancelled it three times due to the weather. Honestly, I forgot to call you. I will do better next time I promise.
  • Ed Dagdick

Hey, Sarah says hi also. Hope to see you @ FDIC and the job hunt is successful. Let me know what I can do for you
  • Scott LaPrade

Great to have you as a friend. Hope you have had a chance to check out my web site. Scott
  • Fire Ground Technologies Larry Cohen

Thanks for the buddy list bro...Larry
  • Joe McClelland

It is my favorite you know :)
  • Mike Dovel

Hey Tim thanks for leading me to this site. Did you post any more photos of the Lake Forest training?
  • Jim Duffy

Tim Great Idea on the rebar
    Youcan do the same with bilco doors in place of the the locking mechanism on the underside You can also use angle iron to make a slot for replaceble sheet metal for simulating cutting the door send me your e-mail and I will forward photo
  • Jim Duffy

Morning
    I am heading out to FDIC I will send picture of prop when I get back. Or Post on Tactical building blocks
    Stay Safe
    Duff
  • Britt Copano

Why thank you sweet Timbo!

How are you doing this lovely day!? I tried paging you back yesterday and you were busy...I was helpiung with little children so I wasnt able to answer my phone, and tonight I was at an intergenerational prom from 5:30p-11p...so I apologize...I would call now but I'm unaware if it's too late!
  • Art Zern

Tim,

Sorry for using an old picture for my bio. Guess I need to get one of yours. See you soon.
  • David Ebel

Please allow me to invite you to a site designed by responders for responders... the crew that is doing it is CISM multilevel trained and are there for the guys after the bad calls. It helps the responders that do not yet have a team or would be worried that they asking for help would be seen as weakness. Please join and share it when you can. As a chaplain with over 25 years of service to fire departments I am excited with it's potential to provide support.

Visit Emergency and Disaster Responders
    Chaplain David Ebel
  • TR Hagerty

Tim
    I love your website I look a the Chicago photos when I can. How can I get the photo of me and Chief Laskey and Chief Halton at FDIC and the one in the junk yard from last year.
    TR Hagerty Angola In
  • brenda farlow

Hey Tim! Are you interested in coming down to IFSI again in October? We will be having our annual training then. I believe we have a block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn. We would love to have you .
    Brenda
  • Tony Tricarico

Nice photos Tim. Perhaps we will meet at one of the conventions. See you around
    Tony Tric
  • Cheryl Horvath

Hi Tim,

Nice work on the photos. We're always looking for photos of women firefighters for our site so send new ones if you have them. Thanks.

CH
  • David DeStefano

Hi Tim, Thanks for adding me as a friend. I'll be checking your page often to see your latest picture posts!
    Dave
  • Jessica Lynn

Huge fan of your work. A regular on your Smug Mug website. Stay Safe.

Jessica
  • Jessica Lynn

It was nice meeting you this weekend! Your pictures will make this HAPPY face famous!!