Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael Bricault (ret)'s Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"-Jim, in response to your question about radio discipline and when to mention noted…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 12, 2008 to When do we say enough?

34 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Jim Mason

"-Hey Chris, interesting comment. I remember back when I started my career and I made…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 10, 2008 to When do we say enough?

34 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Jim Mason

"-The first step is to make sure all personnel are radio equipped and know how to pro…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 9, 2008 to When do we say enough?

34 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Jim Mason

"The first move for me on a Truck would be to establish a Rescue Profile and gain ent…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 9, 2008 to Residential Fire

18 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Jim Mason

"Chris, did I read the dimensions correctly? 200 x 1000? That is a hell of a large re…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 8, 2008 to Residential Fire

18 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Jim Mason

"Jim, you asked something very important. At the base level you are asking, Is it pos…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 8, 2008 to When do we say enough?

34 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Jim Mason

"Ok Jim... I'll take the hit on this one and kick this topic off. Firstly, I like yo…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 8, 2008 to When do we say enough?

34 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Jim Mason

"Jim, I think a good size up here would have been worth its weight in gold. However,…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 8, 2008 to New discussion on coordination on the fire ground

28 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Jim Mason

"Art, I hope I'm reading you right. Sounds like your looking for more of how PPV info…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 8, 2008 to Positive Pressure Ventilation

34 Jan 1, 2009

"-Art, typically, our heavy rescue (4 personnel) takes up the functions of RIC; they…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Nov 27, 2008 to Vent , Enter, Search Video and Size Up

24 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Jim Mason

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service