We are all well aware of the Meth Labs and I hope that we all have trained on what to look for when we respond to a known or unknown meth lab. We also are all well aware of the High Gas prices, with diesel being $5.00 + a gallon. There are cheaper ways to make Diesel, one being BioDiesel, with the cost around .70 cents a gallon.
A lot more people seem to be starting to make their own Biodiesel, with all this being said. Here are my QUESTIONS!!!!!!
1) Do you feel that Biodiesel labs will be popping up in a way of meth labs ( all over and everywhere)
2) Do you have a concern to responding to a Biodiesel Lab?
3) Have you trained on Biodiesel and if so How?
4) Do you feel that there are more Biodiesel labs than we think at residents?
5) Do you have an SOG regarding Bio Diesel, if so can you share it with us?
I know, I know I have several questions for you to answer. However, I feel that these types of labs are going to be more frequent. Here in Ohio we have yet to see this. Thinking out of the box, I like to train on things before firefighters get hurt not after if I can help it. Jot down some thoughts and let me know what you what you think! Todd McKee