Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Scott Richardson's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Oscar, This is new to me as well...You really do learn something new every day!…"

Scott Richardson replied Jul 1, 2008 to Chalk Saw

3 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Oscar Hernandez

"Good Call Dave, thanks for the reference. This link has the escape but does not have…"

Scott Richardson replied Jun 10, 2008 to Looking for a specific Video...Help please!

4 Jun 10, 2008

"Thanks Dave, As you know, the video is a timeless classic for the purpose of demons…"

Scott Richardson replied Jun 10, 2008 to Looking for a specific Video...Help please!

4 Jun 10, 2008

"I have had the privilege of serving in the US Army as well as the fire service (at s…"

Scott Richardson replied May 26, 2008 to Thank You!

3 May 26, 2008
Reply by Scott Richardson

"My first helmet after being a Probie, in 1983, was a Cairns "New Yorker" I still hav…"

Scott Richardson replied May 20, 2008 to Leather helmets

51 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Becknell

"Your last two sentences say it all! Anyone who has had the privilege of taking any o…"

Scott Richardson replied May 1, 2008 to Why does RIT receive attention so late in the game?

34 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Lisa Fairfield

"Hey Sal, West Metro Fire Rescue in Colorado went to the 48/96 a few years ago. I ha…"

Scott Richardson replied May 1, 2008 to 48-96 shift schedule

13 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Jim Saladin

"Hey Dennis, Good point, regional assets are organizations where resources are share…"

Scott Richardson replied May 1, 2008 to Regionalizing Fire Services and Breaking home rule

52 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Robert Whitaker

"Great post Kelby, I believe a lot of departments suffer from the same old adage: "s…"

Scott Richardson replied Apr 30, 2008 to Why does RIT receive attention so late in the game?

34 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Lisa Fairfield

"Hey John, How are you? I like the ladder analogy very much. The analogy reinforces…"

Scott Richardson replied Apr 30, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Scott Richardson

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service