Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"My thoughts, Operations level to handle the incident with knowledge to call for more…"

Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI replied Apr 29, 2010 to Incident Safety Officer

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Brian Houska

"Very good program this year, was only there for two days but classes were very good.…"

Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI replied Apr 29, 2010 to FDIC 2010 - Best Ever

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI

"Paul, I agree to this, also need to figure out a way to keep the Chefs from moving t…"

Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI replied Nov 20, 2009 to Suppression Systems R-102

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Michael McGreal

"Good morning Scott, We purchase standard helmets for the new hired firefighters, th…"

Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI replied Dec 29, 2008 to Use of Personal Leather Helmet Policy

8 Jan 1, 2009

"Darin, Did you rec any greaet information on this project? I am going to present thi…"

Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI replied Oct 22, 2008 to Commendation Bars on Class A uniforms

15 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Rick

"Good morning. Now that someone has presented this question, I have been wanting to s…"

Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI replied Sep 30, 2008 to Commendation Bars on Class A uniforms

15 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Rick

"Captain, Being ready to respond and take care of our citizens, should be our #1. Le…"

Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI replied Sep 6, 2008 to Are you "Taking Care of Business?"

7 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Ben Marler

"Our department works a 24 / 48. This is a well established work schedule for our dep…"

Michael D. Wilson CFEI, MDI replied Jul 25, 2008 to 48-96 shift schedule

13 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Jim Saladin

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service