Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mike Puchol's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I mentioned vehicle fires only, in the video you post (thanks for sharing!) it's obv…"

Mike Puchol replied Mar 6, 2009 to Car fires with magnesium

22 Apr 29, 2013

"To me the risk is essentially that for a period of time, your crew could be performi…"

Mike Puchol replied Mar 5, 2009 to Water Injection tactic with LPG leaks

4 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Larry Lasich

"My take on this is that using a class D agent on a vehicle fire where magnesium has…"

Mike Puchol replied Mar 5, 2009 to Car fires with magnesium

22 Apr 29, 2013

"I've had some close experiences with regards to both photos and video being used pro…"

Mike Puchol replied Mar 5, 2009 to Helmet Cams.... Liability or asset?

13 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"In our small department we use an alphabet letter followed by a number that identifi…"

Mike Puchol replied Jul 16, 2008 to

just now

"Sure, will do - thanks for the invitation!"

Mike Puchol replied Jul 10, 2008 to How do you feel about this?

8 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Todd McKee

"Uhm...this is supposed to be a drum that has been in water for who knows how long, a…"

Mike Puchol replied Jul 9, 2008 to How do you feel about this?

8 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Todd McKee

"It's true that tactics are very different across both sides of the pond, and also ho…"

Mike Puchol replied Jul 7, 2008 to Full-dome or traditional helmets?

12 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"Thanks Todd, that's what I also saw - there doesn't seem to be much concrete evidenc…"

Mike Puchol replied Jul 6, 2008 to Full-dome or traditional helmets?

12 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"We actually use a slight variation of how maydays are sent from an aircraft: 1. May…"

Mike Puchol replied Jul 5, 2008 to What terminology does your department use for a MAYDAY?

27 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Derek Alkonis

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service