Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Todd "Walt" Walton's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Thorpe, The main reason is probably cost.  The individual meters aren't bad but when…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Apr 16, 2016 to Pump panel flow meters?

1 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Todd "Walt" Walton

"Nikas, What kind of maze are you trying to build?  One for searching or for SCBA ? W…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Apr 16, 2016 to Portable training maze specification

1 Apr 16, 2016

"A clappered valve is similar to a back flow preventer.  It allows water to move in o…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Sep 11, 2011 to DRAFTING WITHOUT A PRIMER PUMP

24 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Larry Lasich

"After I made the previous post I was thinking about what had been discussed about us…"

24 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Larry Lasich

"William, I have to disagree with this part of your statement "When using tank water…"

24 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Larry Lasich

"One of the benefits I see of a solid bore over a combination nozzle on an elevated m…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Sep 11, 2011 to Straight Bore Nozzle on 75ft Quint

8 Sep 11, 2011

"/Mike, You did what you needed to do. The in line pressure gauge will tell you what…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Jul 20, 2010 to Friction Factor - Hose Lines

10 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Kirk Allen

"When our department initiated the two tag accountability system (10 years back?) we…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Feb 23, 2010 to Back to Basics Part 2: Bring Your Tool!

7 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Given a 10' piece of 6" suction with the need to pull water through 6' of the hard s…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Feb 20, 2010 to DRAFTING WITHOUT A PRIMER PUMP

24 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Larry Lasich

"Get some cheap smoke detectors and set them off. I'm considering having some hard wi…"

Todd "Walt" Walton replied Feb 20, 2010 to sound effects for training

6 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Chip Killian

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service