Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Shawn Tibbitts's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alfonso It looks like they extended their test from 2006 to cover 2008, wich mean…"

Shawn Tibbitts replied Jan 28, 2009 to Want to become a firefighter?

18 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Donald

"Depends on the city you want to work in. Some deptartments only run fire/rescue wher…"

Shawn Tibbitts replied Jan 28, 2009 to Want to become a firefighter?

18 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Donald

"We have always trained on our 2 nd day except when it falls on a sunday or major hol…"

Shawn Tibbitts replied Jan 26, 2009 to Training on Sunday's

68 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Karl Grath

"Im not sure what agency governs ems in CO in ny its something weird. If you were to…"

Shawn Tibbitts replied Jan 25, 2009 to Want to become a firefighter?

18 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Donald

"If you have your emt or paramedic it is a huge plus some depts dont require it but a…"

18 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Donald

"when you return to IL contact the local civil service in the area and find out when…"

18 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Donald

"I was vary fotunate at my dept when I was hired. On my first day I was given a book…"

Shawn Tibbitts replied Jan 20, 2009 to Pride, Honor, Respect, Tradition, Duty. Is it still taught to our people?

37 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Ian Crane

"In my opinion I think this is a bad practice. I like to to put my face piece on righ…"

Shawn Tibbitts replied Jan 20, 2009 to Scba face piece

33 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Brett Butler

"oh boy a heated topic for years.... I come from bolth diciplines so please do not ju…"

Shawn Tibbitts replied Jan 18, 2009 to The Only Difference

29 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2020   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service