Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Dave Stacy's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"agreed, take the pad out but don't touch the straps.  there should also be a plastic…"

Dave Stacy replied Feb 19, 2012 to Leather helmets

6 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Dave Stacy

"Do you have any universities or high school's in your area?  Many high school aged k…"

Dave Stacy replied Feb 18, 2012 to Community Outreach

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Dave Stacy

"Mike, My personal opinion and luckily the view of many ladder company officers in m…"

Dave Stacy replied Feb 18, 2012 to Vertical Ventilation

5 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher Huston

"You can also try vests.  In my first volunteer dept Fire Explorers (essentially the…"

Dave Stacy replied Feb 18, 2012 to Exterior Member identification

6 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Dan Rice

"Keep the staffing committed to the hoseline.  The attack crew should always be searc…"

Dave Stacy replied Apr 13, 2011 to Single Firefighter search

5 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Kelly Wingert

"If you would rather want to show how to use PPV correctly you should look into the P…"

Dave Stacy replied Aug 26, 2009 to Flashover PPV video

9 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by daniel s romanoff

"Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics, Branigan's Building Construction for the Fire Se…"

Dave Stacy replied Aug 10, 2009 to Preparing for the Officer Assessment Center

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Dave Stacy

"thanks adam"

Dave Stacy replied Jul 3, 2009 to Manafactured Homes

5 Jul 4, 2009

"I'm referring to neither modular or mobile. The true definition of a manfactured hom…"

Dave Stacy replied Jul 2, 2009 to Manafactured Homes

5 Jul 4, 2009

"I always knew that there had to be some reason why all of our attack lines have smoo…"

Dave Stacy replied Jun 12, 2009 to Video Proof of the differences of 1 3/4", 2 1/2" , fog nozzle vs. Smoothbore. This should settle any arguement!

26 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Shapiro

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service