Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mike Walker's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that automatic nozzles are problematic. In fact, I personnaly wish they were…"

Mike Walker replied Apr 23, 2011 to Video Proof of the differences of 1 3/4", 2 1/2" , fog nozzle vs. Smoothbore. This should settle any arguement!

18 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Mike Walker

"Hey John Thanks for being willing to share. I'd like a copy of those SOP's too if y…"

Mike Walker replied Apr 30, 2010 to High Rise SOP's

9 May 20, 2011
Reply by Lt.Richard Sartorio M.D.

"I am a strong advocate for smoothbore in box box scenarios. An odd approach may be t…"

Mike Walker replied Jul 4, 2009 to Video Proof of the differences of 1 3/4", 2 1/2" , fog nozzle vs. Smoothbore. This should settle any arguement!

18 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Mike Walker

"I'm not sure what you have and what you don't have but Dave McGrail's book on High R…"

Mike Walker replied Jul 4, 2009 to Video Proof of the differences of 1 3/4", 2 1/2" , fog nozzle vs. Smoothbore. This should settle any arguement!

18 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Mike Walker

"NIST Tests Wind-Driven Firefighting Tactics Jun 1, 2009 2:46 PM By Mary Rose Robert…"

Mike Walker replied Jun 4, 2009 to NIST Wind Driven Fire Part Duex

1 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"Don, I can get you a copy of OCFD's. It will be for a paid department response but i…"

Mike Walker replied Apr 27, 2009 to High Rise SOP's

9 May 20, 2011
Reply by Lt.Richard Sartorio M.D.

"I would love that class I'm sure, but unfortunately I can't make it to Indy. Good lu…"

Mike Walker replied Apr 5, 2009 to High rise Building systems class @ FDIC 2009

4 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Justin Pearce

"Better late then never, I hope We have Angus lighweight 2 1/2". It sucks. We also…"

Mike Walker replied Mar 19, 2009 to The best 21/2" light-weight hose?

14 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"I get back with you tomorrow on this as to what we use."

Mike Walker replied Mar 7, 2009 to The best 21/2" light-weight hose?

14 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"Okay Danny, Please list the FDNY officers who dispute this so members of this group…"

Mike Walker replied Feb 4, 2009 to World Trade Center 7 Collapse - First Highrise Collapse due to Fire

3 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Michael Conway

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service