Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Does anyone have yearly skills evaluations for their firefighters and if so can I get a copy of them. I am looking for firefighting, driver operator pumper & aerial, haz-mat, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Stay Safe!!

Joe

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joe:

I have several HazMat Tests and drills I can send you. FE has a simulator that you can present as a drill to see where your guys are at. and what descions they would make. Todd
Todd,

I will take whatever you can send me.

Thanks and Be Safe!!

Joe
Brent,

I will take whatever you can send me.

Thanks and Be Safe!!

Joe
Joe,

If you will send me an e-mail, I have the complete JPR's for NFPA 1001 for FF1 and FF2. I also have Driver Operator. I have them electronic, I think that it may be better to put them on a CD and mail it to you. Just let me know. sloftis@oconeesc.com

EGH-PFB
J. Scott Loftis
Assistant Chief
Oconee County Fire and Emergency Services
edfire18@yahoo.com
Joe, If you want a copy of our yearly skills sheets you are more than wlecome to have them. They cover basic laddering skills, Pump evolutions with multiple lines and foam evolutions.

Doug DuBree
Rock Island Fire Dept
Doug,

Send them on over to me.

Joe
Hi, Brent.
I would like a copy of Georgia's Annual Core Competencies. I am trying to put together something similar in our department. Thanks, Kirt. kcwill97@hotmail.com

Brent Sanger said:
I can get you copies of Georgia's Annual Core Competencies, the skills that all firefighters in Georgia should know. They cover all aspects of firefighting, including medical response.
Brent, do you mind if I have a copy of those competencies.

Jim Hester, rescueirons@aol.com
Thanks Bro.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service