Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Views: 341

Replies to This Discussion

You know the lighter side of this job is that being married to a Chief , is a lot different, we both work in the Public Sector, and my job usually takes me out of the area a lot , but since getting married to the Chief , it is real interesting when the phone rings or the pager goes off. But in all Honesty i would not haveit any other way.

So Chief what do you think?

While this may not seem lighter is is honestly. I'd like to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers over the last few months! I came close to checking out, but, I'm still here and getting better everyday, Thank God for our families and friends every single day! Our Brothers  an Sisters in our chosen profession can and will take care of us, if you need to be humbled, like I was, go to Bobby Halton's blogs and find a community member in need, enough said.

Stay Safe All!

Jeff

Brother how true , Hope all is well with you

Stay Safe

Mike

Jeff Schwering said:

While this may not seem lighter is is honestly. I'd like to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers over the last few months! I came close to checking out, but, I'm still here and getting better everyday, Thank God for our families and friends every single day! Our Brothers  an Sisters in our chosen profession can and will take care of us, if you need to be humbled, like I was, go to Bobby Halton's blogs and find a community member in need, enough said.

Stay Safe All!

Jeff

Without Laughter , Life would be dull , Laughter makes us Human
I'd have like to heard the officer make that call..lol  Hi Chief, yeah well the rear duals just came off the ladder, Yeah that's what I thought too, Bummer!
True on that , i woud have too

Jeff Schwering said:
I'd have like to heard the officer make that call..lol  Hi Chief, yeah well the rear duals just came off the ladder, Yeah that's what I thought too, Bummer!

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service