Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

I would like to invite all Training officers and potential training officers to attend the class that my partner Bob Carpenter and I are teaching at FDIC on Monday April 20th, it is a 8 hour workshop entitled "Drill Development, from Company Officer to Chief". This class addresses the roadblocks we as training officers encounter when planning, developing and putting on drills. It is an interactive class with video outtakes and a template for putting together successful and SAFE drills.

Attendees of the class will also be given a copy of the powerpoint on disc for use at your Departments.

If anyone has any questions regarding the class, please contact me on my personal email address (openmike11@aol.com) and I will give you my number and answer any questions you might have.

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I could attend. Revenue cut backs suck!
Wish I could be there. Or how could I get a copy of the CD
Michael , I would like to attend the class, but unfournately I wont be able. Mayby I could receive a copy of you powerpoint. Thanks, Have a  good time.

Mike I wish I could attend also but we went to the Expo in San Diego. I do want to attend next year. I am interested in the CC powerpoints as we just promoted new officers and engineers. We had a large retirement in our department of which we have growth that we need to get of on the right foot. Any help we would appreciate.

Thanks

I am with a small volunteer dept, and dont have the funds to attend this class. I would however, like alot of the other posts here, be interested in obtaining a copy of the powerpoint. Thank You
Mike,

We should  talk about doing this as an online webcast on FireEngineering.com so that everyone could see it. Let me know what you and Bob think about doing that.
Bobby

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service