Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

For those of you that have not heard the founding brothers are stepping down and assuming an emeritus role within the organization. The International is accepting resumes to fill their boots. The establishment of the FOOLS has been a great addition not only to my department and to the metro area, but for fire service in general. I am in awe of what they have done, and just want to say THANK YOU! for your service and leadership.

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

Here Here! to that. Hell of a job brothers. We will all be forever grateful. I'm also thankful for that J.D. guy around my neck of the woods.
I had a good conversation with Mike Gilbert and Mike Dugan the other day, I know the FOOLS are going to contiue to be a great organization and great way to organize excellent training opportunities. I think we all need to thank Mike, Walt, Mike, Ken and "Bart" for building a world class organization. I sure have benifited from being a FOOL and I have attended and participated in a lot of great training put on by the FOOLS. From myself and Fire Engineering Thanks and I will see you all in Puget Sound at the convention. PTB
Bobby
I was able to meet the Founding FOOLS at the Charlotte convention a handful of years back and share a few cold ones with them. I would truely like to thank each and everyone of you for stepping forward and taking the initial stand against all of the Mutts that want to destroy the proud traditions of the fire service.

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service