Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Okay, I am challenging all firefighters to run this at FDIC. Or, if anyone is running at any other race that weekend, register for the Courage and Valor Run to get the t-shirt and wear it at the race you will be running. Specifically, I will be running the half-marathon at Nashville for the Country Music Marathon and I will be wearing the Courage and Valor Run t-shirt to show my support.

I challenge all firefighters to do the same. Even just donate to get the shirt and run a five K that day where ever you live and post it. Let see how many firefighters we can get to post that they ran and got the t-shirt.

Let's make this happen.

Thanks,
Jason

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am challenging Nate DeMarse, every HOT instructor, Billy Goldfeder again he was a no show last year! some lame excuse about his class NO Classes on Saturday morning Brother Billy, Rick Lasky, All the ISFSI members, all the North American Training Directors, all the leaders who talk the talk to walk or run to prove it!
Hey, I just got back form the EGH Summit! I challenge all of you from the Summit to do this.
By the way, for those that need to know, a 5k is 3.1 miles. Good luck.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service