Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mike Stallings's Comments

Comment Wall (8 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 11:36am on February 11, 2009, Dave Gallagher said…
Hey LT... how's it going?
At 9:04pm on November 24, 2008, Andrew Brassard said…
Hey Brother,

I was wondering if you could shoot me an email, I wanted to ask you some questions regarding your (Orlando Fire Department) bail out system and your thought on it.

Any help would be great, stay safe brother.

Andrew Brassard
forcethedoor@hotmail.com
www.brotherhoodinstructors.com

P.S. You are probably working on your tan while I am freezing my a** off!!!! LOL
At 12:28am on September 20, 2008, David G. Thewlis GIFireE said…
Hi Mike,
hope all is well over there. Nice to catch up through this media.

Cheers,

David
At 6:28pm on September 9, 2008, Bill Hopson said…
Damn hansome man....he must jump off bridges into glacial waters, to retain his youth.......
At 1:33pm on July 20, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Brother:
It was good to meet you in Seattle, ..no it was an honor. You and the others have done a great thing for the fire service, nationwide. No matter how humble you are about it, you opened the door to change things.
At 9:58am on July 18, 2008, Chad Berg said…
Your welcome brother. Thanks for coming
chad7141@msn.com
At 8:51pm on July 17, 2008, Rob Fisher said…
Brother,

Anytime you come to Seattle, you have a place to stay. Bobby stayed in our condo's guest suite while he was here. Let me know when you plan on coming and I'll schedule it for you.

Yea...we have some high-tech stuff in Seattle. You did good with our fancy toilet.

I am so proud of the brothers and sisters who helped with the convention. Berg and I were talking last night at work on how things went better than we had planned. The weather was spectacular. We didn't have any major problems. It all was smooth. Not sure why, though. Good people, I guess.

The convention was a true experience for me. It was my first, not my last. See you in Maine. My wife already has it on the calendar.

Need anything, anytime, give me a call.
At 8:21am on March 30, 2008, John Lewis said…
Bro... nice to hear from you, hope things are well in the Stalling's home and OFD. How is that new Floating Tower Lieutenant making out, after all these years it's about time we welcomed him into the real fire service..
Stay well brother miss ya

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service