Department:
Wichita Fire
Agency structure:
Paid fire department
Web site:
http://www.wichitafire.org

Comment Wall:

• Mike Walker

Welcome to the Site my Wichita Brother. Next time you see Scott K-12. Call him a slope head for me. He'll know where it came from.
  • Mike Walker

Hey Chad,

Check out the High-Rise Group. We'd love to have join and contribute to the group.
  • Gerald Johnson

Chad,

Welcome. Tons of great info and great guys.

Do work son!
  • JD Dulworth

That is wrong!!!! There is no need for for that type of language on this site. What's happening up in Wichita? We do have some stuff coming up later this year and I will keep you up to date.

JD
  • Rocky Bumgarner

Chad,
    I started a group called Wichita Fire Department just so we can all post things that are going on if you would like join that would be cool.

Rocky
  • Ron Smith (a.k.a. G-Ron)

Hey Chad,
    Give me a call Bro.
  • David Ebel

Please allow me to invite you to a site designed by responders for responders... the crew that is doing it is CISM multilevel trained and are there for the guys after the bad calls. It helps the responders that do not yet have a team or would be worried that they asking for help would be seen as weakness. Please join and share it when you can. As a chaplain with over 25 years of service to fire departments I am excited with it's potential to provide support.

Visit Emergency and Disaster Responders
    Chaplain David Ebel Bakersfield, CA
  • Chad Berg

Cox,
    What's up? Your name has a ring to it. Have we ran together before or crossed paths?
  • Chad Berg

Yup! That was me brother. I'm adding you to my list and I also hope that you brothers are getting your arse's registered for the Convention in Seattle. We want flying Monkeys!
  • Jeremy Stocker

I'm not sure if he did or not, Either one of the Chads would probably know. I am sure someone has an extra spot somewhere.
  • Jenn Ross..aka "J-RO"

Chad I haven't for you. I promise ill have info to you before the 15july for the training. I sent Kelly Ross a message too. Hope to see you guys here. Need anything give me a call. Jenn
  • Jeremy Stocker

It was a good convention, it was good seeing the FOOLS OF OZ there. I love your guys LOGO
  • Jenn Ross..aka "J-RO"

Chad, Just sent Ron a comment. I'm having all the photos here done on a cds for you, Ron, Brian, and Ray. Man guys I feel like I have 3 new brothers.... I always thought Ict FF would awesome cause they've backed me up on a few emergencies there........Now I really think so. If you ever need anything, as I told Ron. Please call you know how I can deal.............Love ya Bro take care of the family Jenn
  • Ed Hadfield

CHad,

If you send me an e-mail. I will forward the flyer for the upcoming class in Lincoln, NE. Its a two day Tactics and Strategy Class for First-Due arriving Engine and Truck.
  • Keith Weuve

Chad, I sent you the information on the Worcester training on your f.o.o.l.s. email. Hope to see you there.
  • Jenn Ross..aka "J-RO"

Chad its no trouble. I'm going to mail out rons tomorrow so ill do yours too. Jenn
  • Andrew Brassard

Chad,
    What's up bro?

Looks like the training went good down in OZ.

I have a new forcible entry prop that I will send you.

Did you get the video that I sent you?

I have not forgot about you and I felt bad that I have not gotten that forcible entry stuff out to you but I definetly will.

Stay Safe Bro,
    Andrew
  • Ron Smith (a.k.a. G-Ron)

Nice pics....... Hope Jen comes through with the other pics soon.

Hope you had a happy Devil's Night!!

We're halfway to FDIC !!!!
  • Michael Bricault (ret)

Hey Brother, I'll email you now.
  • Michael Bricault (ret)

I am having the same problems. I've had some conversations with folks today and tried to add them to the friends list only to see an error message
  • Dave Anderson

Hey Chad,

I ran into at FDIC last year at the FOOLS Bash. Are you going to be in INDY again this year? I wish I could have made it down to Wichita for some of your training. Hope to see you in Indy.

Dave
  • Dave Anderson

Yes, we are staying at the Westin. 8 of us from Olathe and a handful from other Johnson County Departments. If you go with the RV, that will be a crazy road trip. We are flying out on Sunday morning and returning the following Sunday. It will be here before we know it:)