Title/rank:
1st Class Firefighter/EMT
Years of public service:
Agency structure:
Combination fire department
Topics you provide training for:
Fitness and Nutrition to SMFR
Bio:
Born here in Bradenton, FL, don't think I will ever leave. In 1995 decided to follow in my Grandfathers footsteps. Volunteered with West side Fire for 5 yrs (now West Manatee after merging with Anna Maria Island Fire) Hired fulltime with Southern Manatee Fire Rescue in 1999. Member of Sun Coast FOOLS.
Web site:
http://www.southernmanateefd.org

Comment Wall:

• Todd McKee

Cute Baby Christi I am a proud father of twin girls my self..... Check out my photos there is a pic of them..
  • Leigh T. Hollins

Please consider joining the new group "Advanced Vehicle Extrication" and offer your initial comments or photos.
    Leigh T. Hollins
  • Blake Nelson

Does Southern Manatee cover zip 34243?
  • Todd McKee

I see thats not yous! Feel free to stay in touch and email me toddcmckee@hazmatohio.com see ya
  • Blake Nelson

I think your Dept. ran on my dad about 2 yrs ago. He is on Summer Cove DR East. Thanks!!!
  • Blake Nelson

You run EMS right?
  • Blake Nelson

That must be nice. We run on all EMS what a drag. He was unconscious needed a pacemaker he thinks he was treated by some FD.
  • Sean Stumbaugh

Hey Christi,
    That picture was taken at Barbers Point on Oahu. I surfed with a group called Hawaiian Fire. My wife and family took lessons. It was fun riding waves with all my kids. I grew up in the Santa Cruz area but live in the mountains now. My surf buddies call me a "Valley KooK". Nice to meet you and I hope your walk is good!
    Take care, Sean.
  • Mike Camelo Sr.

Christi:
    Godd luck with your baby and your career in the fire service family. I am a fellow F.O.O.L.S. member(Suncoast chapter). Be safe and keep in touch. Be safe.E.G.H. Fraternally, Mike.
  • Skip Alderman

I am located in Cowlitz County , Toutle Fire and Rescue. And thankyou, my pup is my buddy, he goes almost everywhere with me. The dept. has excepted him as a mascot.
  • Michael Carpenter

Christi

Thanks for the Add, My paid job is Fire Chief in Soyo, Angola, We are building a LNG facility here,
    My other life is in Crosby Texas Just East of Houston.
    Good luck on the Breast Cancer Walk.
  • Michael Rude

Good Luck on your walk later this year...My mother lost her battle with cancer in '97. I totally support all efforts towards this and all research...Would love to meet you sometime or share ideas about our job. Hope to hear from you soon...

Mike..aka Rudedog
    Indy
  • Doug Campbell

Christi: Good Luck with your walk. You have our support and prayers. Doug Campbell Southside (Chicago) FOOLS
  • Doug Campbell

I'm way tooo far away to participate, but will make a contribution to your team. If you ever get up to the Chicago area, don't hesitate to call (Lisle-Woodridge FD in the western suburbs). A small 5 station, ISO Class 1 department, but we try hard. Our Southside FOOLS chapter meets once a month, with some great input every month from some of this area's fire service's most respected members. Good Luck,
  • Robbie Cox

Hello Christi Haymore. Thanks for responding to be a friend in the emergency service. Stay safe and best wishes to your future.
  • Michael Rude

I'm teaching the NFPA 1403 comliant live burn....We have 56 students and am looking very forward to it....Ever make it up to Indy?? or have space in Bradenton for a road trip??
  • chris hertel

hey christi, thank you for making me your friend. i see you are doing a breast cancer walk. i have lost 2 of my grandparents to cancer, and my sister also had cancer when she was younger but thanks to god and medicine she is completly recoverd. i hope that you do well and have lots of fun.
  • Andres Belingueres

Ok Christ, una buena causa bien por vos y tu grupo saludos y mucha fuerza desde Chacabuco Argentina
  • Jim Duffy

Great idea for fund raising very creative (alittle sneaky though)
    I have 3 sisters who are all survivors I will send a donation when I get back. I am in indianapolis at FDIC. Stay Safe
    PS I will be asking for donations for the relay for life in a couple weeks ( payback's )
  • Jim Duffy

PS do you have a patch you can send to us we have a patch board with about 2000 yours woud be a nice addition
  • Michael Tucci

Thanks for the invite.
  • Robbie Cox

Hello Christi, Hope your doing well. Take care. Great pictures you have.
  • Michael Rude

Not yet...But I could definatley use a break/road trip very soon...I have a few friends in Palme Beach County...are you anywhere close??
  • Mary

Hi Chrisit,
    Thanks for the invite. You have a nice website and pictures.
  • David Ebel

• John Power

Hey Christi

Thanks for the add! It's great to see the Sisters getting involved here too.
  • John Power

Looking forward to it! BTW love the new pics, I need to add some but haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Be Safe