Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

New Volunteer Fire house forming in the city of trenton to take over calls for mercer county area when need in the even of a big Emericery . What i seen in 2 or 3 alarm fires in the city the trenton the city calls for the volunteer companys to cover the city fire house . i think if the city has one in it already then maybe thinks would work better

there to company web sets

http://lindwoodfire11-71.spruz.com/

http://lindwoodfire1171.webs.com/

Views: 339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, please correct me if I am wrong. Trenton,NJ FD(full time paid) has established a volunteer Company(unpaid, non union) to assist them with 2nd or 3rd alarmers? And this was done because whenever Trenton needed mutual aid, it was volunteer Co's who responded from outside of the City of Trenton anyways?
Don't worry my friend.. Assist 11-71 has arrived
I'm Mike's assistant chief and we are ready to slay the red devil

Shareef Abdu Nur said:
So, please correct me if I am wrong. Trenton,NJ FD(full time paid) has established a volunteer Company(unpaid, non union) to assist them with 2nd or 3rd alarmers? And this was done because whenever Trenton needed mutual aid, it was volunteer Co's who responded from outside of the City of Trenton anyways?
DO NOT speak ill of the Chief
Maybe some spelling and grammar lessons will add to 11-71's credibility.

spelling and grammar would help here, i checked out the web sites and you need to log on to view them. this makes it hard to get your name out also using images with copyright watermarks is is still willful copyright infringement and punishable by law.

I'm not speaking ill of anyone, I just want to know the facts.

Bill Nigron said:

Shareef Abdu Nur said:
DO NOT speak ill of the Chief

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service