Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

What do you think they are?

Views: 324

Replies to This Discussion

I wrote this article a few years back. I still feel that the information in it holds true. Please look at it and see what you think.

Thanks
Attachments:
Eric? Very good article and also very true to point. I always tell my cadets that the Engineer is the most important job on the Fireground and probably the hardest working for the first few minutes or so.
Excellent article Eric, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Great article Eric!

Must be everyone fled for facebook and tweet.

When it comes to responsibility of the apparatus the Engineer has a lot, he is responsible for the truck, the equipment and the men when riding in it, then at the fire scene the Engineer has the responsibility of the firefighters on the hoselines.

Aside from having responsibility of the Engine, he alot of times is bussier than command.

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service