Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael Bricault (ret)'s Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"-NFPA 1710 spells out this information as well as several other standards. There are…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 28, 2009 to How many rigs?

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"-JJ, I'm happy to hear that your department is looking at self rescue. It is an abso…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Apr 29, 2009 to Saving Our Own/Self Rescue

3 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"Drop me a line anytime Jeff "

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Apr 15, 2009 to Building a Rescue App./ Team from an existing engine. I need some ideas!!

8 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Keith "Gus" Grant

"-Jeff, call it a Rescue or a Squad... whatever you want. Just don't call it an engin…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Apr 1, 2009 to Building a Rescue App./ Team from an existing engine. I need some ideas!!

8 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Keith "Gus" Grant

"I agree with Larry on the time requirements. Also, sticking to scenario questions wi…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Mar 21, 2009 to Recruit Hire Interview Questions

14 Mar 25, 2009

"-Without knowing the intimate details of the particular departments involved and bas…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Mar 21, 2009 to RIT Apparatus

22 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Doug Yates

"-Tim, it really should be a cut and dry issue then in Minnesota. If there is any wav…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jan 24, 2009 to FIT Test & Facial Hair

24 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"Tim, well said. -Also, to many people often overlook, either by accident or design,…"

24 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"-Many of the responses to this question, here and everywhere else it is discussed, a…"

24 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"It is unfortunate that this discussion keeps coming up. The sad part is the egos tha…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Nov 22, 2008 to The Only Difference

29 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service