Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Larry Lasich's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

"Not to prevent it, but if you have flowing hot water or dip tanks to thaw the build…"

Larry Lasich replied Oct 29, 2008 to Frozen regulators on CBA'S

4 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Larry Lasich

"I don't know if I understand the last part of you post. If you are pointing out that…"

Larry Lasich replied Oct 29, 2008 to The Only Difference

29 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"The department that I volunteer for (100% vollie) sends people to Cody, WY for Fire…"

Larry Lasich replied Oct 27, 2008 to The Only Difference

29 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"My daughter's room has one of those. That pic creeps me out, like seeing a play hang…"

Larry Lasich replied Sep 27, 2008 to Do you have stuff like this in your district

2 Sep 27, 2008

"Steven, If we got paged for Mutual Aid and the rig that was requested was out of ser…"

Larry Lasich replied Sep 24, 2008 to Apparatus/Equipment upkeep and maintenence

6 May 10, 2019
Reply by milli cater

"We checklist every piece of apparatus on our first day back. Just to make sure every…"

Larry Lasich replied Sep 22, 2008 to Apparatus/Equipment upkeep and maintenence

6 May 10, 2019
Reply by milli cater

"Sorry Kevin, but I have a real issue with this line of reasoning. In the first place…"

Larry Lasich replied Sep 20, 2008 to Turnout gear while driving

6 Sep 22, 2008

"Drew, "We have about as much change of small farm animals falling out of our rectums…"

Larry Lasich replied Sep 17, 2008 to What terminology does your department use for a MAYDAY?

27 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Derek Alkonis

"I work in Montana and we set up ICS on all calls, to include EMS. Mayday traffic is…"

Larry Lasich replied Sep 16, 2008 to What terminology does your department use for a MAYDAY?

27 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Derek Alkonis

"I like the idea of having a format that is agreed upon by everyone. Co. Officers sho…"

Larry Lasich replied Sep 16, 2008 to Fire Ground Critiques

4 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Larry Lasich

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service