Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Anthony Riehl's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Chief, The problem that I see with the DRD is the snag potential. As with your pet…"

Anthony Riehl replied Dec 28, 2008 to DRD (Drag Rescue Device)

20 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Curtis Aalbu

"Boy whenever this subject comes up it alway stirs up controversy. I'm a pretty big a…"

Anthony Riehl replied Dec 27, 2008 to Smooth versus Fog ( Pros & Cons)

44 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"I here you and this is my point. I think were using tactics for high rises in a buil…"

Anthony Riehl replied Nov 26, 2008 to Line selection is light-weight wood frame multiple dwellings

26 Jun 19, 2009

"As of now yes."

Anthony Riehl replied Nov 25, 2008 to Line selection is light-weight wood frame multiple dwellings

26 Jun 19, 2009

"My department is currently using 2 1/2 for these building I am not in favor of this.…"

Anthony Riehl replied Nov 25, 2008 to Line selection is light-weight wood frame multiple dwellings

26 Jun 19, 2009

"I would say an engine company. You have water, usually at least 1 ladder some forcib…"

Anthony Riehl replied Nov 24, 2008 to First on scene

5 Nov 25, 2008

"We use it in Class 3 OMD's and use the half landing window or if not available an ap…"

Anthony Riehl replied Nov 24, 2008 to Line selection is light-weight wood frame multiple dwellings

26 Jun 19, 2009

"Stretching a 3in with a gated wye or a water thief up the side of the building to th…"

Anthony Riehl replied Nov 23, 2008 to Line selection is light-weight wood frame multiple dwellings

26 Jun 19, 2009

"Nice. The only thing is that the floor above will have to be searched and evacuated…"

Anthony Riehl replied Nov 21, 2008 to Line selection is light-weight wood frame multiple dwellings

26 Jun 19, 2009

"Ok, Everyone seems to have strong opinions on this so let me expand on the topic a l…"

Anthony Riehl replied Nov 20, 2008 to Line selection is light-weight wood frame multiple dwellings

26 Jun 19, 2009

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service