Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Scott Richardson's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"How true! I think we have all experienced this one. Also, communication must be a 36…"

Scott Richardson replied Oct 13, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Scott Richardson

"Hey Lee, I wanted to follow up and see how things were going. as is the case with f…"

Scott Richardson replied Oct 13, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014

""Not everyone make a good team member and therefore cannot be allowed on the team or…"

Scott Richardson replied Sep 27, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014

"Hey Lee, Okay, i understand a little more now. You are one of five or six at a stat…"

Scott Richardson replied Sep 11, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014

"Lee, John hit this one right on! There are many reasons for someone to be unhappy w…"

Scott Richardson replied Sep 10, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014

"Great point Jeff! Most of us think of the first example as the ego problem. The seco…"

115 Dec 26, 2014

"Hey John, Thank you for your reply; you hit a major point. As leadership goes, the…"

115 Dec 26, 2014

"After much discussion there is no revelation here; the most prevalent answers seem t…"

Scott Richardson replied Sep 5, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014

"Mike, Mr. Halton has the low down on Mr Peronne's prop. Also, if you have someone h…"

Scott Richardson replied Jul 4, 2008 to Forcible Entry Door Prop

8 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Jeffrey Post

"Hey Todd, I try to have my FF pull it out when we see placards and/or 704 signs or…"

Scott Richardson replied Jul 1, 2008 to ERG Training

53 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Michael Gavin

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service