Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mike France's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Volunteer Dept., Soda machine , Owned by the Company Snacks are allowed and provided…"

Mike France replied Mar 28, 2011 to Vending machines in Fire Stations

3 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Stoudt

"Our laptop is carried in the Chiefs Car and removed daily, i use them for Haz Mat ,…"

Mike France replied Mar 14, 2011 to Justifying a laptop in the first due engine.

10 Apr 15, 2011

"Short wheel base , be honest i have no experince with these but it's the way to go"

Mike France replied Dec 21, 2010 to Urban Interface Engines

5 Dec 23, 2010

"Believe me if i could i would John , Don't think our Baord would go for a trip to Fl…"

Mike France replied Dec 7, 2010 to Fire Service Parades

8 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Mike France

"John- Sounds exciting, We do not get to do to many here , Memorial Day, Conventions…"

Mike France replied Dec 7, 2010 to Fire Service Parades

8 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Mike France

"I have one better a Chief officer parked a Bar with their Dept. vehicle , Drinking a…"

Mike France replied Dec 3, 2010 to Who the hell do you think you are for embarrassing my Fire Service? Resign NOW

8 Dec 3, 2010

"i have to say that our Board as of last Voted and approved a mandatory Seatbelt poli…"

Mike France replied Dec 2, 2010 to Seat Belts and SCBA's: Practice

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Mike France

"We have the Regeneration system on our KME also, I have heard that pierce is not wha…"

Mike France replied Nov 29, 2010 to Has your Department Gone Green in anyway

2 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Mike France

"the trend i have saw as a Chief officer is that it varies , retention has been stead…"

Mike France replied Nov 15, 2010 to Aging Members of Fire Departments serving communities 2500 and under

2 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich

"We have the Following Min of 6 hrs Drive time on the engine and tanker 12 hrs of Pum…"

Mike France replied Oct 10, 2010 to Driving Time

5 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Mike France

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service