Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Brenda Tenney's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"we train on Sundays,and any other day of the week,I believe our chief would let and…"

Brenda Tenney replied Dec 10, 2008 to Training on Sunday's

68 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Karl Grath

"Well said,I could of not said that any better.We train,and when a call comes in ,tha…"

Brenda Tenney replied Nov 20, 2008 to Training on Sunday's

68 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Karl Grath

"Wayne ,i don't care if you are and paid fire fighter,or volunteer,on our departments…"

Brenda Tenney replied Nov 11, 2008 to Training on Sunday's

68 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Karl Grath

"At the fire department am on ,we train sometimes on Sundays,We train doing the week.…"

Brenda Tenney replied Nov 11, 2008 to Training on Sunday's

68 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Karl Grath

"We are taught to read heat or smoke by the color,not only by touching..But ! all fir…"

Brenda Tenney replied Oct 30, 2008 to Do you teach your firefighters how to read heat? If so, how?

26 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"Todd ,I would say NO. Most homes who receive mail from and route.,have no way of kno…"

Brenda Tenney replied Oct 30, 2008 to The WHITE POWDER is BACK!

7 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"This is to James,I have lived in Georgia,not to far from Savannah Georigia,I know th…"

Brenda Tenney replied Oct 27, 2008 to The Only Difference

29 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"Here in South Carolina ,just this past week ,several banks has gotten letters with p…"

Brenda Tenney replied Oct 24, 2008 to The WHITE POWDER is BACK!

7 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"Sir ,am sorry to hear about that,But you have left behind ,what other ones have lear…"

Brenda Tenney replied Oct 24, 2008 to Your life as a firefighter, a short story.

8 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Michael T Rapcavage

"I live in South Carolina,Bamburg county.We do have and Rookie Policeman,that joined…"

Brenda Tenney replied Oct 16, 2008 to How well do you work with PD in your department

36 Nov 24, 2008

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service