Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Dan Rice's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul, We generally do the same thing that you want and everyone else has mentioned.…"

Dan Rice replied Oct 6, 2011 to Policy on leaving a charged hoseline in a structure to rotate crews

6 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly Wingert

"Frank,                 If you don’t mind my asking, what do you think has happened i…"

Dan Rice replied Sep 28, 2011 to Offensive v Defensive - Risk Assessment

6 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

"Mike, As far as I can tell we are headed off the truck into the front yard. We are d…"

Dan Rice replied Sep 28, 2011 to Offensive v Defensive - Risk Assessment

6 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

"Mike, Thanks for your comments and thoughts on this. Yes there are going to be a mil…"

Dan Rice replied Sep 27, 2011 to Safe and Aggressive?

16 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

"With this scenario, I would have to assume that primary search has been conducted an…"

Dan Rice replied Sep 19, 2011 to Incident Priorities

7 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Gotcha, thanks guys I think it might be something I need to look into."

Dan Rice replied Sep 16, 2011 to Dry hydrant home owner release of liability

9 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

"Understood, thank you I wasn’t exactly sure as to what the purpose of this was. Than…"

9 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

"We operate multiple different dry hydrants within our jurisdiction and utilize our n…"

9 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

"Mike, For sure this new era of safety has worked and will continue to work in the ma…"

Dan Rice replied Sep 16, 2011 to Safe and Aggressive?

16 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

"My mistake, I was meaning property life safety and Environmental preservation in lin…"

Dan Rice replied Sep 15, 2011 to Safe and Aggressive?

16 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service