Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Drew Smith's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, although in my department (60 members) extrication skills at the operations…"

Drew Smith replied Aug 5, 2009 to When does RIT turn into Technical Rescue>

9 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Hostetter

"This is a great discussion. Scott, Todd, Ben, and John- Your comments are like a b…"

Drew Smith replied Jul 31, 2009 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Scott Richardson

"I fully agree that leadership is personal and that we owe it to our self. The whole…"

Drew Smith replied Jul 31, 2009 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014

"We want to add the water can to our ambulances but do not have the space."

Drew Smith replied Jul 15, 2009 to Fire Dept. Ambulance Firefighting Tools

20 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Besides the mentioned flashlights and SCBA, our ambulances carry: 30-inch Halligan P…"

Drew Smith replied Jul 14, 2009 to Fire Dept. Ambulance Firefighting Tools

20 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"The roof in the photo is an example of the roof system I was refering to earlier. Th…"

Drew Smith replied Mar 2, 2009 to Roof ladders on Metal roofs

16 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Ben Fleagle

"To all, I used to beat the "those kids don't..." bandwagon then I read a few things…"

Drew Smith replied Feb 28, 2009 to Pride, Honor, Respect, Tradition, Duty. Is it still taught to our people?

37 Feb 2, 2010

"Joe, We have not faced this situation but have gotten many referendums passed over…"

Drew Smith replied Feb 28, 2009 to Manpower Studies

7 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Brandon Erbe

"I believe a few (maybe more than a few) years ago the Ohio state fire marshal publis…"

Drew Smith replied Feb 28, 2009 to Roof ladders on Metal roofs

16 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Ben Fleagle

"I'm not sure how things are where you are all at but in my neck of the woods we have…"

Drew Smith replied Oct 13, 2008 to Building a Team

115 Dec 26, 2014

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service