Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael Dombroski's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi It's more difficult to explain than to demonstrate with inline pressure gauges, a…"

Michael Dombroski replied Feb 19, 2014 to Friction loss in Wyed Lines

2 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Bob Shovald

"Thanks Trevor I appreciate your views and find them interesting.  In the interest of…"

Michael Dombroski replied Feb 28, 2012 to Vertical Ventilation

5 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher Huston

"Thanks Dave. I thought I might come under some fire because I realise that ventilati…"

Michael Dombroski replied Feb 19, 2012 to Vertical Ventilation

5 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher Huston

"Hi Jason Skills for an effective size up are the culmination of knowledge + experien…"

Michael Dombroski replied Oct 27, 2011 to size up ?

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Hi Greg We have used the auto nozzles down in our part of the world in the past, onl…"

Michael Dombroski replied Oct 9, 2011 to Low pressure atomatic nozzle or Break apart with a 15/16 built in tip

2 Oct 13, 2011

"What an interesting scenario.  Pets are extremely valuable to their owners.  We rele…"

Michael Dombroski replied Sep 21, 2011 to Incident Priorities

7 Oct 17, 2011

"Thanks Dan I believe we can reach a point of safety AND aggressiveness.  In order to…"

Michael Dombroski replied Sep 19, 2011 to Safe and Aggressive?

16 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

"HI Dan I completely agree with you. The culture of safety we are now seeing is a wor…"

Michael Dombroski replied Sep 15, 2011 to Safe and Aggressive?

16 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Dan Rice

"Hi Kelly We have 2 degrees of operational plans for use by attending staff: 1.  Site…"

Michael Dombroski replied Aug 29, 2011 to How do you develop a preplan?

6 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Walter Groden

"Hi.  There is so much information to be gathered from the 360, as you all have allud…"

Michael Dombroski replied Aug 28, 2011 to One Aspect of the 360

15 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Michael Dombroski

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service