Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Uncategorized (644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monday Morning Quarterbacks

Just curious, how many of you can relate to my latest editorial illustration? My guess is many of you have experienced this beat-down, or h…

Started by Paul Combs

10 Sep 17, 2010

Ventilation Power Point Presentation Request

Does anyone have a ventilation power point presentation that I could use for a 2 hour presentation? I would appreciate any help on where to…

Started by Dan Weaver

9 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Michael

Aluminum Wiring discovered in TN school

Baxter Elementary in Putnam County,TN. A flood in Aug. led to the discovery of the wiring instead of copper wiring. It was built almost 50…

Started by Matt Long

0 Sep 13, 2010

How hot is too hot for outdoor drills?

Recently my department aquired a building to drill on. Unfortunatly we aquired it during some of the hottest days of the 2010 summer and th…

Started by Anthony Riehl

3 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

Texting whilst driving

I'm currently in a bit of a downer as we all get when just having attended a bad RA. I at about 15:10 this afternoon a motorist collided he…

Started by Chris Melly

0 Sep 7, 2010

Through the Lock Training Prop??

Hey there guys, I'm looking into different ways to put together a training prop for Through the Lock Training. Something that we can use an…

Started by Kyle Tischler

2 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Kyle Tischler

Large Area Search Techniques and Methods

Looking for additional drills, techniques and methods for doing large area search and rescue. This is an area that my departments have not…

Started by Jason Hoevelmann

7 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by David Johns

Chief Chauffeurs

I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on departments that they know of that use chauffeurs in Chief vehicles. Any inform…

Started by Matt Ballance

6 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by J noway

Rio Hondo Regional Truck Company Operations Academy- October 2010

The Rio Hondo Regional Truck Academy is an intensive 11 day (88 hour) training course designed for the Professional Firefighter. No matter…

Started by RHTA

0 Aug 21, 2010

FE Webcasts

Does anyone know where or how to get the old webcasts from the training section? Some of them say they are to old to view and i would like…

Started by Brandon Krause

0 Aug 20, 2010

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service