Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Sample Title (487)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Budget Form

I am doing a presentation, but need to put a budget together for the presentation.  Is there anyone out there that has a form that I could…

Started by Brent Blamires

0 Oct 29, 2012

Multi-Family

Here we go! Size up and tactics on a Friday! You know the drill, share your thoughts.What would you do and what considerations should be ad…

Started by Jason Hoevelmann

2 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Larry Glover

Tactical Mastery

What makes an "elite" firefighter? Well elite firefighters have invested a tremendous amount of time mastering his or her skill set through…

Started by Fire Chief Billy Greenwood

2 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

Tap the Box with Billy Greenwood and Friends

Please join us on Fire Engineering Blog Talk Radio as Billy Greenwood, host of "Tap the Box" with FETC Services as he introduces Jack Rutle…

0 Oct 5, 2012

Something Interesting " Sucide Bags'

Suicide_Bags_1_%5B1%5D.pdf   This is being forwarded out to most of us here in the Capital Region in New York

Started by Mike France

4 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mike France

The Challenge

I'm speaking as a Firefighter , not as a Chief. We as Brothers and Sisters have always stuck together for causes . Today I pose this…

Started by Mike France

0 Sep 25, 2012

Modern technologies for the world of fire fighting

Egypt/Mustafa Al nhrawy invented the first innovation in the world to put out forest fires After studying how to deal with forests fires an…

Started by Dr.mostafa elnhrawy

0 Sep 22, 2012

Free Simulator

Hello, I found a website years ago that offered free Fire Simulator software you could download on your comp. and use. You were able to ta…

Started by Torrey Anderson

0 Sep 19, 2012

Modern 2012 - Lightweight Wood Frame BALLOON Construction

Yes you heard me correct. Everyday in the US, they are assembling a new home with the similiar vertical void space hazards of that of a bal…

1 Sep 17, 2012

Oil & Gas FireFighters for Afghanistan from Latin America, Africa and Vietnam

I am starting a Research on the FireFighters Market for the above regions in the Oil & Gas domain.  In particular I am interested in…

Started by Justino Mora, Mobile Recruiter

1 Sep 15, 2012

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service